Thursday, September 23, 2010

Today, My School Texted Me & Told Me Not To Come. 9/23/10

The title of this post seems surreal right? No fucking joke, it happened. Which was FANTASICAL considering I didn't get much sleep the night before, I was not in the mood to deal with quadratic equations. But, God liked us today, and gave the school a campus-wide power outage, cancelling all day classes. I woke up at 9:05 to my alarm, only to check my smartphone and see a lovely text message saying "Be advised - MCC Bedford day classes have been cancelled today 9/23/10 due to a power outage." ding. WINNER! No school today. Extra 2.5 hours sleep. So basically, today my school texted me and told me not to come. What a way to start the day.

Anyways, since I didn't have school, 
I decided to go to work instead. 
Which leads me to...

Todays RAD:

COWORKERS THAT DESERVE A GOOD BITCH SLAP!

Normally, I'm anti-violence, when violence can be avoided, however, some people push the limits and really deserve a good backhand as a social wake up call. My job is pretty laid back for the most part, I like my boss and the people I work with in the afternoons, HOWEVER, there is this woman, who works in the morning and she is the NOSIEST woman I have ever met in my life. I mean really, cubicles do nothing to this woman in terms of privacy. One time, I started to get a cough, because I was getting sick. Bitch took a bottle of Lysol and sprayed it over the top of the cubicle and literally drowned me in it. I was ready to choke her enraged. I waited until the next time I heard her sneeze and unloaded my own can of Lysol on her side of the wall. But really, every conversation I have with my boss, from over the cubicle, "thar she frickin BLOWS" with opinions that are completely off topic, completely unneccessary, or just plain rude! She just thinks she has a solution to everything, but I don't need/want/or value her opinion. & the voice, the VOICE. It's like a mixture of nails on a chalkboard and a broken speaker. I mean really, the lady is eccentric, a ginger, and if you saw her or spoke to her for 5 minutes, you'd feel my pain. Oh, and she lives in my neighborhood 90 seconds away. However I won't be mentioning to her that she has inspired today's Random Annoyance of the Day. 


moving onto topics of the day...

I have to do it, because I saw it, and now I'm dying to comment on it.

Justin Bieber's Acting Debut on CSI



The Biebs had his tv acting debut on CSI tonight, and I have to say, he sounds like he is right smack in the middle of puberty. He kind of sounds like he forces himself to talk because he's so used to belting out his songs every night on tour.  I remember when he was shooting this episode a few months ago and he tweeted about shooting the scenes during a short break from his tour. He is only on screen for a total of 6 minutes out of a 60 minute episode. This kid is known to incite a riot and with 6 minutes of him, I'm sure teen girls everywhere feel effin gypped. Justin plays Jason, the brother of a kid who is seriously disturbed and likes to play with explosives. His brother blows shit up at a police officers funeral with the use of Biebs' model airplane. He later on rats his brother out to the lead investigator. I wasn't all that impressed with it, I wanted him to be the bad kid, not the little brother of the bad kid. Wtf Biebs? Next project please.


& now onto other things awkward


Katy Perry recently made a skit that leaked online for Sesame Street with our beloved Elmo in which she basically remixed a kid friendly version of her hit song "Hot & Cold." Instantly, parents sent in letters to complain about the low cut skirt and the the fact that her cleavage was very exposed. Granted she had a tan mesh colored fabric all the way to her neck, but still for children, so I can understand why it is pissing off the parents.
Truthfully, this could go both ways, if she had been wearing a respectable outfit, it wouldn’t have been a bother, it would have been cute. Like those "Kidz Bop" CDs except with the real singer. Sucks for Katy tho, maybe she can shoot a clip with a bra on better clothing choices.
Sesame Street has since yanked the skit from its upcoming 41st season.
 
Also, another remix/parody that is causing up trouble for Sesame Street is a parody of True Blood entitled "True Mud." The parody of true blood is kind of ridiculous, they talk about "mud baths" and refer to the man in the restaurant as a "grouch" aka a vampire, because he requested (flipped the fuck out about) wanting his true mud. Wicked corny, and I would have changed the channel with that garbage on at 5. It wasn't even funny, click here to judge for yourself.


& now onto discussing "Jersday"
 

"Jersday" came to be a new term invented by the former poof queen herself, Snooki. She tweeted this brilliant idea about how since Thursday is Jersey Shore night, we should all call it Jersday. Yeah good one Snooks

A few things I'd like to bring up about tonights episode..
  • Did Ronnie REALLY just re-gift Sammi the same flowers meant for the evil Ramona? Tool.
  • Angelina is so weird, she is straight up refusing to have sex with this kid and he is like a decent human being. I feel bad for him. But she is also a WHORE since she made up a complete lie about banging him so that she would be up on the Smush Scoreboard. FYI: Her score is really at 1. Pathetic for a guidette, Snooks is at atleast 3 or 4.
  • Snooki: "Angelina got it in with Vinny, cuz she's a loosy goose." referring to the time she hooked up with Vinny, and apparently she couldn’t handle Vin's shlong, but Angelina was loosened up enough for him to get it in. Good for you Vinny. Hahahaha!
  • I like how Jwoww and her man fight within 10 minutes of his arrival. Dump the Chump Jenni!
  • The T-Shirt Time Song. Pauly can we get a fist pumping remix version? LMAO.
  • I love that Pauly found a decent girl, too bad for her I don't think he will settle down.
  • Grenade Grundel Choads are now GGC's.
  • The chick leaving the note on the door was hilarious, damn can you say desperate??
  • Mike calling out Angelina for leaving a pad on the bathroom floor was even better.
  • Nah, scratch that Mike putting the dirty tampon under her pillow was the best part.

HOWEVER. I cannot give Jersey Shore any praise tonight, I was promised a fight between Angelina and Snooks and I got 5 seconds of one. I HATE how they advertise something awesome, and then make you wait another week to see all of it. Lame!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment