Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Current Events & Introduction to RAD's. 9/21/10

Hoff's "Sex Bomb" DWTS Dance Blew Up in His Face.

So I'm just going to assume you all know that around 9:55PM EST, David Hasselhoff was the first celebrity to get the boot from America on DWTS Season 11. He took the news gracefully and yet, I couldn't help but notice the somewhat sigh of relief over his face. One of his untalented daughters revealed to the audience that her father was having issues with his knees stability, which I think showed in his first performance on Monday nights premiere. My mother is highly upset about this but I say good riddance Peace out Hoff! Stay tuned for updated information on DWTS, as it has become a random obsession of mine.



and now...
Your Introduction to RAD'S.
which I like to call:
R
andom Annoyance of the Day.
Because we all have them.
So forwarning you all now that I will have
RAD alerts & sidenotes throughout this blog.

Today's RADS:
  • elderly people driving on the highway in traffic
  • Dunkin Donuts making a massacre out of my
    morning iced beverage. fuckers.
  • Teachers keeping you an extra ten minutes
    in class for no reason other than to hear herself speak.
  • Lindsay Lohan and her clogging up my information superhighway for failing not ONE but TWO mandatory drug tests for cocaine and amphetamines. Dumb ass!



    & Now onto better things I learned today...



    click on the above statement to find out why.

    According to gossip blogger Perez Hilton's report, Nick Cannon decided to have a tantrum over the latest beef he has with his hoe of a wife's alleged ex-lover, Marshall Mathers aka Eminem. Mariah & Em aka the two "alleged" ex's have been at this for a while now, back and forth with songs that diss each other. But no one cares about that. I brought up this story because apparently Mr. Teen Nick let it slip on air on his radio show today that he would "slap Eminem in the face when he runs into him." Cuz that will happen right?

    If you actually took two seconds to listen to Nick's remix version of "Teach me how to Dougie" by the CaliSwag District, you could see this man has no talent. He hosts lame reality TV shows and owns the Teen Nick channel on my comcast box. I feel like once Em gets wind of Nick trying to beat him at his own game with whack ass remixes, and then giving out an on air threat.
    Shit is going down. Eminem may be getting older, but he can still rip anybody apart lyrically. If an actual fight broke out, I'd also feel bad for Nick Cannon. Stick to the tv channel honey, you may be biting off more than you can chew.


I'd also like to add that if you have any topics or questions you would like me to research and/or give the low down on,  get at me on twitter @celtics1girl or if you are a facebook friend, send me a message! * thanks!

Sidenotes 9/21:
-the NCIS season premiere this evening was fanfuckingtasic! Can't wait til next week.
-there is only 1 month and 5 days until the Celtics home opener at the Garden! Sweet!


Anyways, nothing else really sparked my interest today, but I'm sure if something does, I'll be back here writing about it. Thanks for reading xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment